Searching...
Friday 8 February 2013
01:55 0

How I completed Outlook PST password recovery

In my Organization we all use Outlook for our official work as it is more secured and convenient email client because it has the option of saving contacts, tasks, notes, journals, calendar entries etc. These features make Outlook more convenient and reliable to use. Creating the PST file password for its protection is one good feature of Outlook. However in case you have forgotten the password then software for Outlook PST file recovery is required.



Let me explain the situation which I faced with my Outlook program. One day I needed some important data from my Outlook email account. But when I tried to access it I found that it requires password authentication for its PST file usage. I got worried because I needed that data urgently. 


Then I contacted my senior for the solution of this problem I went to him and explained my problem then he told me that once he had also faced such issue in the past. He suggested me to use a third party software for password recovery.


I read many blogs and articles and found out that there were many tools available. Finally I picked one software which has quite good number of features such as:
  1. Quickly recovers the lost or forgotten Outlook PST file password easily.
  2. Set of six password is generated for accessing PST file.
  3. Recovery of password with special characters.
  4. Passwords are kept in text file for future use.
  5. Latest updates software wizard.
  6. This software has easy to use user interface.
  7. The software also lists all the PST files in the system hard drive, from which you can choose the needed PST file and perform the password recovery operation.

This Outlook PST file password recovery software supports Outlook versions 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000. Also works with Window 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP and 2000. I found this software very helpful in unlocking the PST file without much effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment