Searching...
Tuesday 5 February 2013
02:21 0

Know how to unlock the locked PST files

I use Outlook for my professional use. As this account is for my official use, I get all my work related mails through this account. I am very much dependent on my Outlook mail account as all my contacts, journals, tasks, notes are stored in this account. I remember that day, when my boss sent me an assignment through mail and asked me to complete it urgently. I was about to open the account but I found that I was not able to recall the password. That was really an absurd situation for me because all my important mails, contacts were-on this account and the task which I need to do was urgent. The problem was that I was not able to access my Outlook PST file which was password protected. I forgot the password but that time Outlook PST password recovery helped me.



After sometime, I thought getting panic would not help to recall my password. I called one of my friend who is versed in solving technical issues and asked him how to recover my Outlook password. He asked me to follow these steps:
  1. Recall the password by hit and trial method. This method is useful if you remember some characters of your password.
  1. Contact the system administrator or email service provider. This helps as sometimes they have the history of your password saved in the PST file.

He told me that, if both these tricks did not helped to recover the password, then the final solution is to get a third party software for the recovery of the Outlook password. He asked me to search on-line for the best password recovery software.


I started searching on line for the solution. After going through various sites, blogs, articles etc. I found that an Outlook Password recovery software is my final destination. Its features also grabbed my attention such as:

  1. This software recovers the lost or forgotten password of the Microsoft Outlook.
  2. It generates a series of six passwords from which you chose to open a particular PST file.
  3. It even recovers password with special characters.
  4. It saves the recovered password in a text file.
  5. It has software update wizard, which provides information about the latest available updates for the software.
  6. This software is compatible with Microsoft Outlook versions 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 etc and Window versions Window 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP and 2000.
So finally I came up with buying this software as it has so many advanced features. Also if I face this issue in future then I can easily resolve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment