Searching...
Monday 25 February 2013
00:36 0

How to recover corrupted DBX files



Let me explain this with my experience. One day while I was working on Outlook Express I Witnessed that “An unknown error has occurred. Protocol: simple mail transfer protocol, Port: 0, Secure : No, Error Number: 0x800C013B." This error occurred because of DBX file corruption due to oversize of DBX file.

Firstly tried a solution of renaming the in accessible folders but it did not worked. Then I thought of a searching an effective tool on line to recover my corrupted DBX files. I searched many tool on line then I came up with many tools that claims to recover my badly corrupted DBX files completely. I tried three versions of these tools but none were able able to recover my Outlook Express files. At least one tool was at least honest enough to admit that some file cannot be repaired. It performed the scan operation from which I was able to get some of my lost files back in the DBX store but was not able to recover files which was beyond the recovery.
Finally I found a Software which was able to resolve my concern efficiently. This software to repair DBX file from a good data recovery brand was able to get my corrupted DBX files recovered easily for reference-http://slideshare.net/Smithgrace/dbx-file-repair-tool-to-restore-outlook-express-data. This tool offers great compatibility with almost all the version of Outlook Express. And was easily available on line for purchase. This Software also has an option of free demo which facilitates you decide whether to buy this software or not.
This Software provides the option of selective mailbox recovery from which you can select which mailbox who want to get recovered. After the recovery process this tool generates a 3D-Pane preview of all the recovered mails with detailed information. And also generates a log report for the entire process.

Hence because of such reliable and efficient features I came up with buying this software for the effective recovery of my corrupted DBX files. The meeting is posted on the Outlook calender after is has been customized and sent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment