Searching...
Monday 28 September 2015
03:22 0

Methods to remove Duplicate Emails from MS Outlook

Microsoft Outlook is immensely used all over the world because of its fascinating features. In my organization we all use Microsoft Outlook as the main medium for exchange of official mails. But sometimes this outlook starts showing distorting behavior which irritates the user. Let me explain this more clearly with my experience.

One day while working on Outlook in my office, it suddenly started showing deteriorating behavior. I got worried because I noticed that my Outlook Inbox was containing numerous duplicate mails, which is hampering the size of my Outlook. I discussed about this problem with one my colleague. He told me that in our organization the firewall setting is very high, which results in the occurrence of such duplicate mails. He asked me to consult the technical department. However, the technical department solved the issue of duplicate mails, but the size of my Outlook has already grown large due to these unwanted mails.

Due to these duplicate emails, I faced various problems such as:
1.     Problem in the accessibility of Outlook entities.
2.     Automatic deletion of some mails from the Inbox
3.     Problem in sending and receiving mails
4.     Outlook was working slow

Manual deletion of duplicate emails: The first solution that came in my mind to avoid this problem is to manually delete the duplicate emails. Then I started deleting the duplicate emails. But when I checked the size of Outlook after deleting some mails, there was a negligible change. So I thought this is not an efficient way to resolve this issue of Outlook I got worried because I have to check some important mails. Then I checked for the solution online, and found that there is much software available which empties your Outlook from all unwanted mails.

Automatic Solution to remove duplicate mails: Then I started searching for the most efficient software to remove duplicate emails from the Outlook. I tried many demo versions but none of them were able to completely solve my issue. Then after many trials of this software, I found a software named Stellar Phoenix Outlook duplicate remover, which was highly recommended by the users and when I checked its features I was impressed. This tool is efficient software to remove duplicate mails from Outlook in short span of time with its enhanced features.


Hence without wasting any time I purchased this software which recovered my issue of duplicate emails in Outlook. And without wasting any time I resumed my work on Outlook.

References :

0 comments:

Post a Comment